Millennial (1981-1996)

May 14, 2022

Bryan Hill posing with the boxing team he takes part in and also coaches. (Photo by Phoenix Sports Empire)

{Due to a change in the structure of the article, this interview will appear different.}

Millennials are known as the first age to become mostly digital and to have knowledge on how to use the new technology.

In a brief interview with a millennial/boxing coach for Phoenix Sports Empire, Bryan Hill, Hill played varsity basketball at Lane Tech High School for 2 years and then continued his education graduating with honors at Northern Illinois University 

He had a fascinating approach to living to the fullest. Hill said, “I love life, good, bad indifferent, I appreciate that we are alive right now to experience it all. We all have lost someone, so my main interest is to remain playful and at ease with life and do my best to create more joyful faces around me everywhere I go.”

Today, Hill’s goal in life is “to soak up as much as possible, be well rounded and embrace what comes to be the best version that I can be.” He enjoys “the creative control and being able to show love and give back to people, because we all have needed or needed help at some point.”

Hill summed up his approach in one succinct statement: “Consistency is key in life.”